I hate the new mail system

Mike Stein mhs.stein at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 16:07:54 CDT 2017

Jay,

I think that despite the occasional venting of frustration we're mostly just trying to add some data points that may help in the migration.

I'm pretty confident that every member of the list appreciates the time, effort and whatever else you and certain others have contributed to keep this list humming as well as it almost always does; I certainly do.

Thank you!