I hate the new mail system

Tor Arntsen kspt.tor at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 10:38:19 CDT 2017

On 17 March 2017 at 14:43, Philipp Hachtmann via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> On 03/16/2017 10:07 PM, Mike Stein via cctalk wrote:
>>
>> I'm pretty confident that every member of the list appreciates the
>> time, effort and whatever else you and certain others have
>> contributed to keep this list humming as well as it almost always
>> does;
>
> Full ack, of course!
>
> But the new addressing scheme still sucks, sorry.

I still maintain that the change solved every issue I've had, reading
with gmail.
No more posts ending up in the spam folder unless I configured 'never
send to spam' (which has its own issues), no more of the weekly or
bi-weekly automatic de-registrations, and addressing (when replying)
at the same level of difficulty as before (i.e. not much, just edit
out what's not needed).