I <am okay with> the new mail system (our system observed elsewhere).

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Fri Mar 17 14:38:28 CDT 2017

On 3/17/2017 8:42 AM, Dave Wade G4UGM via cctalk wrote:
> [...]
I had occasion last night to go over one of my emails which is
subscribed to probably 10 different lists.

I found that three of them have converted as long as a year ago to a
scheme with nearly identical entries in the From:  field which is being
complained about.

I don't know if the solution converted to here was made up by our own
maintainer (who I don't know, apologies), but worth pointing out that
many were doing the same.

This included some Yahoo group mailings as well, but not all.
thanks
Jim