FTGH Large amount of DEC/Misc Classic computer hardware
COURYHOUSE at aol.com
COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Mar 18 19:45:45 CDT 2017
The New "CC Anonymous" Survey Form!!
Assessment for Compulsive Hoarding & Cluttering 1. Are some living
areas in your home cluttered?
2. Do you have trouble controlling urges to acquire things?
3. Does the clutter in your home prevent you from using some of your
4. Do you have trouble controlling your urges to save things?
5. Do you have trouble walking through areas of your house because of
6. Do you have trouble throwing away or discarding things?
7. Do you experience distress throwing away or discarding possessions?
8. Do you feel distressed or uncomfortable when you can not acquire
something you want?
9. Does the clutter in your home interfere with your social, work or
10. Do you have strong urges to buy or acquire free things for which you
have no immediate use?
11. Does the clutter in your home causes you distress?
12. Do you have strong urges to save things you know you may never use?
13. Do you feel upset/distressed about your acquiring habits?
14. Do you feel unable to control the clutter in your home?
15. Has compulsive buying resulted in financial difficulties?
16. Do you often avoid trying to discard possessions because it is too
stressful or time consuming?
17. Do you often decide to keep things you do not need and have little
18. Does the clutter in your home prevent you from inviting people to
19. Do you often buy or acquire for free things for which you have no
immediate use or need?
20. Do you often feel unable to discard a possession or possessions you
would like to get rid of?
Most hoarders will answer "yes" to at least 7 of these questions.
In a message dated 3/18/2017 5:23:28 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
cctalk at classiccmp.org writes:
-------- Original message --------From: jim stephens via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org>
On 3/17/2017 9:01 PM, Peter C. Wallace via cctalk wrote:
>>also significant pressure from SO to
>> "get rid of that junk"
>So far noone that matters has said anything >that dumb to me.
It happens when your XYL gets the rank of Spousal Officer.
More information about the cctalk