I hate the new mail system

Allison Parent allisonportable at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 11:15:29 CDT 2017

My puff of smoke.  The email provider used decided to quit (verizon) so its
gmail.

The list works.  It broke from time to time before and kept sending
everything at least
twice if not many more times.

This whole discussion is a waste of bandwidth and a disrespect to those
that keep it functioning.

Allison