Looking to rehome an Atari ST Colour monitor

Chris Reuter bulk at blit.ca
Fri Mar 24 11:19:18 CDT 2017

Hi folks,

I have an Atari colour monitor for the ST series of computers that I'm
looking to rehome.  Model number is SC 1224, Version 2.

I've never attempted to power it up and have no idea if it works.

It's free to a good home, provided I don't have to put in a lot of
effort.  (I'm currently in the middle of packing for a move; I have
very little spare time or energy.)

I'm in the Toronto area.  If anyone wants it, let me know.

                              --Chris

--
Chris Reuter                                                 http://www.blit.ca
"Oh God Lem, you're using science for no good.  We took an *oath* we would try