GImix Ghost Video Board

dave.g4ugm at gmail.com dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 13:48:00 CDT 2017

Brad,

  I think you may struggle. Looking at the early 6800 Journal there are many boards, which can use Gimix “Ghost” addressing and are supported by the GMXBug includes the driver software.

https://sites.google.com/a/aaronwolfe.com/cococoding/home/magazines/68-micro-journal

volume 1 n 5 Page 3 (P5 in the PDF) has a Gimix advert. There is a GMBBUG 02 manual on the flex user group site, but it stops at the chapter before the screen i/o routines….

http://www.flexusergroup.com/flexusergroup/pdfs/gmxmon2.pdf

&

http://www.flexusergroup.com/flexusergroup/pdfs/gmxbug2.pdf

Yuk