For Sale: STM Pied Piper "Portable Computer"

Santo Nucifora santo.nucifora at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 15:46:39 CDT 2017

Disk images have been uploaded in IMD format.

For those who might be considering Sellam's Pied Piper (tying this back to
the original post), you have software for it now if Sellam cannot find his.

Hope this helps Pete and Adrian, if you find any other disks, please share.

NOTE: The Pied Piper Peripheral disk is mostly bad but some files may be
salvageable.

Thanks,
Santo