Floating point routines for the 6809

Sean Conner spc at conman.org
Mon Mar 27 15:53:20 CDT 2017

  Some time ago I came across the MC6839 ROM which contains floating point
routines for the 6809.  The documentation that came with it stated:

	Written for Motorola by Joel Boney, 1980
	Released into the public domain by Motorola in 1988
	Docs and apps for Tandy Color Computer by Rich Kottke, 1989

  What I haven't been able to find is the actual *source code* to the
module.  Is it available anywhere?  I've been playing around the the MC6839
on an emulator but having the source would clear up some issues I've been
having with the code.

  -spc