Scrounging - was Floating point routines for the 6809

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Wed Mar 29 13:37:54 CDT 2017

On 3/28/2017 9:58 AM, Mike Stein via cctalk wrote:
> [...]
I always wonder why someone understands what I mean and has to go to
such a length to try to say I mean something else.  Especially that I am
stealing it.

Sort of insulting, but to each their own.  I have a lot of 6809 code
that I'd like to scrounge for and share, and it is all by my hand.

thanks
jim