Looking for TRS-80 Model parts (and/or someone in the Phoenix, AZ area)

Eric Smith spacewar at gmail.com
Tue May 2 02:52:52 CDT 2017

On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 12:49 PM, Peter Cetinski via cctalk <
cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> The 8mhz [MC68000 for TRS-80 Model 16/6000] boards are similarly unobtanium

Is a schematic for the 8 MHz board available?  Is there any other tech info
about the differences between the original 6 MHz boards and the 8 MHz?  I
only have a 6 MHz, but if I knew the differences, I'd contemplate hacking
it into an 8 MHz, or just laying out a new 8 MHz board in Eagle.

Will TRSDOS-16 work on the 8 MHz board?