110 Baud modem

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Tue May 9 15:41:24 CDT 2017

The relays were from WECO. Made by the millions, they were the ones  used
in all Bell telephone exchanged from the early 50's up to the ESS
(electronic) exchanges. Remember seeing ones with less then a full
compliment of contacts, but that was pretty uncommon.

https://archive.org/details/bstj31-6-1023