Need help reproducing a PCB

Anders Nelson anders.k.nelson at gmail.com
Wed May 10 11:33:34 CDT 2017

Hey Alex,

I haven't re-traced a PCB but I would probably do the same thing Jim is
suggesting - import a graphic into my CAD program and trace it over with
metal. EAGLE has lots of scripts available to import graphics, DXFs and do
other completely different things. You can also write your own!

I'll be able to try converting his scans to 2-color, then he can import
them using his scripts. I won't have tim to do the tracing with metal
though.

=]

--
Anders Nelson