Vaxstation 3100 of odd sort on epay

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Wed May 10 17:26:21 CDT 2017

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 1:12 PM, Charles Dickman <chd at chdickman.com> wrote:

> Is the software for this still around someplace? I had it at one time,
> but didn't have a monitor, keyboard or mouse. Now I have everything
> but the software.
>
> -chuck

The VXT software is included in the InfoServer software which is
included the OpenVMS Freeware Distribution, V8, Disk1.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/openvms/FREEWARE80_1.ZIP

Inside the infoserver.zip file which is inside the infoserver directory:
ag-pjjhh-be.img - VTX Software V2.1 CD-ROM image

The current HP website makes it difficult to find OpenVMS freeware
packages. I wouldn't be surprised if these files vanished at some
point. Hope they are archived elsewhere.