PDP 11/03 for sale (re-post with corrections, updates)

Sellam Ismail sellam.ismail at gmail.com
Tue May 16 20:27:51 CDT 2017

I posted for sale last week a "LSI 11" system which I've since had help
properly identifying as an 11/03.  I never called it an 11/34 but my
photobin indicated it was, and some people were confused, so my apologies.

The updated information is in the replies to the original ad (link below),
along with photos of the whole unit, which I neglected to include
originally:

http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthread.php?57667-LLNL-LSI-11-Homebrew-system

Also, I have decided upon a $200 asking price, or your best offer.

I will also be replying to those who have already contacted me about this
system.

Thanks!

Sellam