BBS software for the PDP 11

Kirk Davis kirkbdavis at me.com
Wed May 17 23:53:08 CDT 2017

There were 2 Unix BBS programs that I played with back in the 80s. One of them I think was called XBBS. The other one which was a lot better was called Waffle (89 timeframe). Waffle was a lot more configurable and snazzier and ran well on SysV (and others). XBBS was targeted for Xenix, was older & may run better on older hardware but would require some porting.

Kirk