BBS software for the PDP 11

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Mon May 22 08:20:46 CDT 2017

OK, I retract my statement.  I researched it and apparently the government
no longer cares.  I refused to use them when they first came out because
they were considered environmental nightmares and, at least in PA, there
were strict controls.  I still wouldn't use them, but then I don't have to as
LED lights are avaialble.  I still have flourescent lights, but as they die I will
be replacing them with LED as well.

bill