OT: Mercury (Was: BBS software for the PDP 11)

William Sudbrink wh.sudbrink at verizon.net
Tue May 23 19:56:36 CDT 2017

Thanks for the reply.  I would never dream of "messing with it."  Even
reading the NEJM article, it still amazes me to think of the Mercury
"bouncing around" in her body for almost a year before she finally passed.
It also "went through" the back of her hand without making some awful
lesion.  1.3 grams?!  I've always gone with the mental crutch that a paper
clip weighs about 1/2 gram.  So almost three paper clips "slipped" into her
body.  Wow.

---