FTGH clear-out at Mesa Electronics, Richmond, CA, USA

Steven M Jones classiccmp at crash.com
Wed May 24 11:30:48 CDT 2017

On 05/24/2017 02:16, Pontus Pihlgren wrote:

> I'm surprised to see a swedish keyboard there :)

And I thought it was important to include that keyboard, because
somebody somewhere must be in a real jam if they need one...

> What is a PCM-12 ?

It appears to be a PDP-8 clone based on the Intersil 6100. I just now
found this link to a better-preserved example:
   http://www.dvq.com/oldcomp/PCM12/

I've put photos of the unit I picked up here (more link variations from
Flickr):
    https://flic.kr/s/aHskX3uiy4

--S.