FTGH clear-out at Mesa Electronics, Richmond, CA, USA

Anders Nelson anders.k.nelson at gmail.com
Wed May 24 13:09:04 CDT 2017

Wow, lots of interest in my proximity to the loot! I've contacted Peter
directly as he's been the point of contact on all this and I'll let him
point me to whomever he had selected the DECTalk to go to.

I drive a coupe so I only have so much space but once I get there I'll help
as much as I'm able to as many as I'm able!

=]

--
Anders Nelson

+1 (517) 775-6129