Alphaserver 4100 - Give my Monster Life!!!!

Richard Loken rlloken at telus.net
Wed May 24 18:51:28 CDT 2017

My monster lives!

After being brought home in a dozen parts, cleaned with Windex and an air
compressor, and reassembled, my Alphaserver 4100 is once again up and
running OpenVMS.  There were a couple minor snags while I went up to the
attic to find a CPU fan, move a ton of stuff to find an electrical outlet,
and reseated the memory modules but all that is behind me now.

It is using lots of electricity and making lots of noise while displaying
a Motif session in a 19" liquid crystal monitor without a stand...

What could be better than this?

--
   Richard Loken VE6BSV         	  : "...underneath those tuques we wear,
   Athabasca, Alberta Canada       : our heads are naked!"