Alphaserver 4100 - Give my Monster Life!!!!

Ross Alexander rwa at athabascau.ca
Thu May 25 16:14:50 CDT 2017

On Wed, 24 May 2017, Richard Loken wrote:

> It is using lots of electricity and making lots of noise while displaying
> a Motif session in a 19" liquid crystal monitor without a stand...
>
> What could be better than this?

Using it as an Xterminal for a Rasp Pi? (Hurriedly ducks behind his
DEC AXP150, SGI Indy, and Sun workstations which form an impenetrable
barrier.)

Pleased at your success, long may it grind.

regards,
Ross
--
Ross Alexander, (780) 675-6823 desk / (780) 689-0749 cell, rwa at athabascau.ca

        [I] never had any mathematical conversations with anybody,
        because there was nobody else in my field.
                                               -- Alonzo Church
--
This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to whom it is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and or privileged information. Please contact us immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communications received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.
---