In Hong Kong any old computing places to go?

Christian Liendo cliendo at
Sat May 27 06:26:33 CDT 2017

Thanks everyone for the ideas, however I cannot leave Hong Kong and enter
China.  That requires a different visa that I didn't obtain and I don't
have the time to travel that far.

More information about the cctalk mailing list