In Hong Kong any old computing places to go?

W2HX w2hx at
Sat May 27 09:03:47 CDT 2017

If you ever have the chance to go to HK again, definitely also get your Chinese visa. I used to travel to China and I used to only get 3 and 6 month visas. But in the last year or two, they now grant 10 year visas which I obtained although I have no current plans to visit china. Although I don’t know of any electronic fleas in HK, definitely visit Kowloon. It is really an amazing place.

Good luck

-----Original Message-----
From: cctalk [mailto:cctalk-bounces at] On Behalf Of Christian Liendo via cctalk
Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2017 7:27 AM
To: General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts; Pontus Pihlgren
Cc: jim stephens
Subject: Re: In Hong Kong any old computing places to go?

Thanks everyone for the ideas, however I cannot leave Hong Kong and enter China.  That requires a different visa that I didn't obtain and I don't have the time to travel that far.

More information about the cctalk mailing list