looking at buying a pocket PC / PDA

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Fri Nov 3 16:55:10 CDT 2017

On 11/3/2017 2:20 PM, Fred Cisin via cctalk wrote:
> Is there a reason to AVOID mentioning the Poqet?
There is one and two accessories for sale right now.  I'd forgotten
about it till I stumbled over it searching for other stuff.

POQET-PC-Prime-model-PQ0181-SN-018100007766
https://www.ebay.com/itm/202096438151

POQET-serial-port-adapter-PQ-0571-with-BlackBox-serial-port-crossover-switch
https://www.ebay.com/itm/202096456575

POQET-Parallel-Port-Cable-model-PQ-0572
https://www.ebay.com/itm/202096426280

The seller has split up the sales, not a good thing, I'm thinking. Seems
like an all or none sort of thing.  It's up higher now that I'd buy, but
I was reluctant with the parts in separate auctions.

thanks
Jim