HP 2640 character set generation manual in the UK

CuriousMarc curiousmarc3 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 23:50:19 CDT 2017

Dave,

Thank you so much for enquiring. Not an uncommon problem, scanning (and even just cataloging) is so resource intensive. Well, at least they cataloged it properly and made the entry available on the web, so we should be grateful for that. Is someone in the UK close enough to go view it and take pictures of the pages? Would be nice if they could consider lending it to another institution or a researcher for scanning (CHM, hpmuseum.net, come to mind).

Marc