"Left a home full of computers" Craigslist ad

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Mon Nov 6 11:59:05 CST 2017

YEA BUT THAT  ASR 35  IS  WORTH  GOING AFTER IF   YOU ARE  CLOSE!
ED#

<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> I don't know anything  but the ad copy the poster placed.
>
> I'd think there might be  more to the story if someone is in Southern New
Hampshire and can contact and  perhaps visit.  Londonderry, north west from
Lawrence, Lowell,  Ma.

>  https://nh.craigslist.org/sop/d/teletype-printer/6369045622.html
>
> "Antique teletype for sale it has been indoors with other computers  that
are 20plus yrs old , Also have a new Radio Shack TRS80 ,with all the
software and hardware ,printers,disc drives all like new , I was left a home
with all of its contents tons of electronics and computers, call if you want
me to send pics"

FWIW, I received some pics of these items.  The  TRS-80 is far from being
in new condition.  It’s quite a bit beat up and  worn.=