looking at buying a pocket PC / PDA

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Wed Nov 8 00:04:35 CST 2017

On 11/7/2017 7:53 PM, Jon Elson via cctalk wrote:

> They looked like giant purple snowballs.
The droppings destroy the paint on your car, however.  Irvine is covered
with them.  There is another tree with a red flower that has the tendril
type bloom, I couldn't find what they were called.  Same problem with
paint.  Maybe someone here more familiar with tree blooms might know.

Just called them red and purple trees, but did know the purple was the
Jacaranda.

Would have loved to visit, if you come back out, let me know.
thanks
Jim