Need VT-100 switch

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 14:05:41 CST 2017

I know that this an old thread, but I had another VT100 with broken power
switch and so I dug up what I used to buy.

This has quick connect tabs so it is needs no modifications to fit. It has
a metal handle and feels quite sturdy.

https://www.mouser.se/search/ProductDetail.aspx?R=0virtualkey0virtualkeyST242D00

: