WTB: HP-85 16k RAM Module and HPIB Floppy Drive

Ed Sharpe couryhouse at aol.com
Wed Nov 15 00:55:20 CST 2017

yeah I need a,hpib 7970e for our hp 3000 37.. I have back up tapes of the killer 100 board bbs system w/ chat, email, vote and poll and nay me features..... I found a printout if source too  but no way gonna,try to reenter it...  somewhere I have the earlier hp 2000 version of this bbs system but as in remember tapes not as well stored..

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Tuesday, November 14, 2017 Mark J. Blair via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

On Nov 14, 2017, at 20:44, Ed Sharpe via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> remember too.. there were hpib 8 inch and 5 inch drives.... wish I had saved some!!!....

Those would certainly interest me if I happen upon any at a price that I like. Same goes for an HPIB 9 track tape drive. But since the HP Series 80 stuff lies more towards the fringes of my interests at this time, I have a hunch that I am not too likely to find one of those at a price I would like to pay any time soon. Naturally, I’m more prone to pay real money for things closer to my core interests. But if I do happen upon any of that sort of gear at the right time, place, and price, then that will be really cool. Sometimes I surprise myself. I never expected to be interested in the DG Nova until I stumbled over a chance to buy one along with a PDP-11/03 system that interested me more at the time. Now I am glad that I have that cool Nova system, even though I still haven’t managed to get it talking to its hard drive.