TI NaturalLink Disks and Docs

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 21:16:08 CST 2017

I have imaged disks and scanned docs for an old software authoring
tool from Texas Instruments, "NaturalLink".  It runs on early IBM PCs
and was included with some docs I was given for the TI Professional
Computer, an almost-PC clone.  There are a number of ads and articles
about NaturalLink in the various trade mags available via Google
Books.

The docs are here:

http://chiclassiccomp.org/docs/index.php?dir=%2Fcomputing%2FTI/NaturalLink

And the disk images are here:

http://nocarrier.net/archive/floppy_images/PC/TI/NaturalLink/

Regular 360k MS-DOS images.  I haven't tried them in DOSBox yet but
it'll probably run there.

I have the original manuals, along with some other Professional
Computer manuals that were already on Bitsavers, free for shipping if
anyone wants them.  They're not light.  I can include the NaturalLink
disks as well, otherwise those will stay in my library.  Unfortunately
I don't have any of the (special format) OS media for the
Professional.

Enjoy!

-j