Cases (display) for beloved ISA cards?

Anders Nelson anders.k.nelson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 09:35:13 CST 2017

I mounted a core memory plane in a shadowbox from Target and used a large
paperclip cut into sections as the mount hardware. Folded over and
hot-glued one end to the read of the shadowbox backing, placed the memory
plane at the desired height and folded over the other end of the paperclip
section. I also put a piece of heatshrink tubing on the paperclip end that
contacted the memory plane soas not to scratch it.

Pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/dzSX21lOC34MaJxm2

=]

--
Anders Nelson