DR-DOS

geneb geneb at deltasoft.com
Fri Nov 17 10:20:06 CST 2017

On Fri, 17 Nov 2017, Liam Proven wrote:

> On 17 November 2017 at 16:44, geneb via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>>
>> Liam, if you need me to I can build a full distro of OpenDOS 7 - I've got a
>> machine that I can build the original sources on.
>
> Thanks!
>
> For now, I'm trying to avoid building anything. I believe that the
> build process is horribly complex -- I can find the link to a
> description of the horrors somewhere. Something like 9 different
> compilers are apparently used.

If you've got the same MRS disc that Roger sent me, you've got the whole
build environment already.  You can kick it off with a single command.
The only caveat is that you need to boot into OpenDOS/DR-DOS in order to
get enough free lower RAM to run the build process.

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007