Manchester University Joint System in the 1970s

Jarratt RMA robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Fri Nov 17 14:18:29 CST 2017

I was there 1980-1984, I don't ever recall using a 7600 though, I thought I used
a CDC Cyber 172 (or 170 or something similar). It is possible I may have some
records buried at home, but I am away at the moment and they would not be easily
accessible. I have to re-arrange a lot of stuff over Christmas so I will keep a
lookout.

However, *I* have a question for *you*. For the last year I have been working on
building an emulator for MU5 (see https://robs-old-computers.com/projects/mu5/).
Do you have *any* information at all about MU5? I am particularly short on
anything about the operating system, MUSS.

Thanks

Rob