Sync on Green RGB video

Marco Rauhut marco at familie-rauhut.eu
Sun Nov 19 03:32:23 CST 2017

I have the same problem with a cheap 19" LCD VGA Screen. What i made is
to seperate the required sync signal with an LM1881 Video Sync
Seperator. I used the standard application from the TI datasheet.The
only difference is that i used an viariable resistor on pin 6 to adjust
to the Sync Frequency. That is running with my Vax Station 4000 / 60.

Marco Rauhut