DR-DOS

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Mon Nov 20 21:42:28 CST 2017

On 11/20/2017 4:27 PM, Liam Proven wrote:
> On 20 November 2017 at 18:57, jim stephens via cctalk
> <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>> The archive.org snapshots may have had the blank images, but they also seem
>> to have grabbed the archived downloads as well.
>>
>> This is an arbitrary link to the 3/26/2016 snapshot.  There are quite a few
>> others, and I didn't try anything yet to see if the data is good or not.
>>
>> https://web.archive.org/web/20160326184121/http://www.drdosprojects.de/index.cgi/download.htm
> Aha! Excellent!
>
> Since I found the latest version, I stopped looking. That was silly of
> me. That's very helpful -- thanks, Jim!

Welcome!
I am trying to figure out how to send you the files I got, in case the
script I sent doesn't scrape them.  Now it's more than a need to send it
and a battle of wills to send a binary that Google keeps blocking.

I was up odd hours and gave up a bit ago, I suspect you already used the
script or your own means to get their files.  But you may get my
obfuscated binary anyway.

Thanks for figuring this out, will be interesting to look at it.
thanks
Jim