Looking for AT&T 3B2 Networking diskettes

alan at alanlee.org alan at alanlee.org
Tue Nov 21 23:26:53 CST 2017

I believe the yahozna archive has them under misc/network.  However
disks 5 and 6 have a txt extension so I afraid someone might have ftp'd
them in text mode and not binary.  Worth taking a look.  Here is a
mirror:

https://www.3b2archive.org/archive/yahozna/misc/network/

I believe Mowgli Assor also has a copy as I think he got his NI card
working in his 300.  I can give you his contact info off list.

-Alan