Cyclops page (Popular Electronics and Cromemco)

William Sudbrink wh.sudbrink at verizon.net
Wed Oct 25 18:22:21 CDT 2017

Hi,

In case anyone is interested, I have finally cobbled together a web page
that documents the construction of the Popular Electronics Cyclops camera
that I exhibited at the 2016 VCF East.  It also documents my work to produce
a Cromemco S-100 Cyclops that I hope to exhibit at the 2018 VCF East. The
page is here:

http://wsudbrink.dyndns.org:8080/cyclops/index.html

The Cromemco S-100 Cyclops starts down the page a bit.

Bill S.

---