QEMM

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 14:19:48 CDT 2017

The old extended/expanded memory manager for DOS. Anyone remember?

I'm playing with bootable USB keys with PC DOS 7 (and DR-DOS 7 to follow).

I have it working and booting now, but I'd like to disable QEMM's
memory check on startup. I'm sure there was a switch, but I can't
remember it. Even with just -- "just" -- 4GB of RAM it takes quite a
while.

If anyone knows of a place where there's a summary of QEMM's
command-line switches, that'd be great. I have found some manuals but
nothing helpful.

I'm using QEMM 9, the last version, for Win9x.

Any suggestions?

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • Google Mail/Talk/Plus: lproven at gmail.com