Contacting the list admin?

Mike Whalen mikew at thecomputervalet.com
Fri Oct 27 12:24:28 CDT 2017

Hello,

I've been trying to unsubscribe from the list. I did it once before and
hadn't seen anything for months.  However, I suddenly started receiving
mails last weekend. I went to the webpage to unsubscribe but I can't login
and neither the password reset or unsubscribe confirmation make it to me.

So I'm hoping someone can tell me how to contact the list admin. I emailed
an address I found on the website but I hadn't received a response yet. I
may not have waited long enough but I don't know.

Cheers,

Mike