looking at buying a pocket PC / PDA

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 15:43:36 CDT 2017

These devices are not without problems...

If I use a Pen the ink leaks all over my shirt,
I switched to a clutch pencil and when I dropped it all the leads broke...
.. the pad has limited capacity, and like an iPad is very susceptible to fluid damage and having little monetary value I have been known to leave it on the train/bus/plain and when I do I can't remotely erase the critical data on it...

> [...]
>
> > In case you have not guessed yet:
>
> [...]
>
> > If you wonder, yes, I have the paper notebook, two even (but I think I
>
> Ah... A Paper Aided Design system, also known as a PAD (of paper).

Or a BookBook...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOXQo7nURs0

> I use one all the time...
>
> -tony