Aaron Nabil & pdp-8.org

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Fri Oct 6 02:33:26 CDT 2017

On 10/5/2017 11:28 PM, Vincent Slyngstad via cctalk wrote:
> [...]
Not even slightly working for me.  pdp8.org entered in a browser times
out.  There are bits and pieces on archive.org.  I tried on a remote
system in case there was a problem with the domain local to my house.

If the website is something other than the above, that would be my
problem.  ( I also tried pdp-8.org, times out as well).  pdp8.org is
registered to Aaron.

Time: 12:30am 10/6/2017 PDT

thanks
jim