Aaron Nabil & pdp-8.org

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Fri Oct 6 11:04:28 CDT 2017

OK  got it  but  some  missing  but   some of that seems to be external
sites that are belly up.
Ed#

In a message dated 10/6/2017 8:53:07 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
cctalk at classiccmp.org writes:

go to  archive.org  and  suck down a copy of it.
multiple   people  should  keep  copies?
Did  the   fellow   pass away?
Ed#

In a message dated 10/6/2017  6:21:36 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,

<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> Same  here.  I get a "server failed" DNS error when  trying to look up
pdp8.org.

I get "No such domain" both from  my own DNS server, and from  the one at
Google (8.8.8.8).  But  "whois" shows the name registered to  Aaron,
expiring
in March  2018.

paul