HP 7970E - interest to split?

Henk Gooijen henk.gooijen at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 29 10:48:18 CDT 2017

Van: Steve Malikoff via cctalk<mailto:cctalk at classiccmp.org>
Verzonden: vrijdag 29 september 2017 09:26
Aan: General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts<mailto:cctalk at classiccmp.org>
Onderwerp: Re: HP 7970E - interest to split?

On my Kennedy 9000s the rubber O-rings have expanded on all the spindles and a
reel has a lot of trouble being pushed on and removed. I plan to replace them with
neoprene O-rings of the original size. These are readily available and cheap from
bearing supplies stores, I'll get a range of close sizes and find the right one.

Steve.

I have read that putting the rubber rings in warm water
will make them shrink to their orginal sze, but keep their
Specifications. Worth a try …