CLASSICCMP vs. RackSpace or Gmail

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Tue Feb 6 00:09:23 CST 2018

On 2/5/2018 9:07 PM, Zane Healy via cctalk wrote:
> Is anyone able to get email from this list via either CLASSICCMP or
> RackSpace?  When I first changed over to using the
> healyzh at avanthar.com address, I was able to receive email from the
> list for a short time.  I've even tried to subscribe with a gmail
> account, and no luck.  My aracnet address is no longer reliable, and
> will not willingly be renewed.
>
> Zane
I'm subscribed twice, once from this personal domain, and also from my
gmail account which seems to be clunking along archiving everything on
google for free (for me).  No recommendation about signing up now, may
have some rating the list uses to require approval, etc., and Jay is
busy as hell?  Speculating on that.

thanks
Jim