CLASSICCMP vs. RackSpace or Gmail

healyzh at aracnet.com healyzh at aracnet.com
Tue Feb 6 22:27:44 CST 2018

On 2018-02-06 09:10, Jay West wrote:
> I suspect I must be missing something. I haven't gotten a
> request/question from Zane or Jim about anything lately.
>
> As Doc said.... "Please state the nature of your emergency" :>
>
> Let me know what you need and I'll be happy to help.

I thought there should have been a request for subscription from my
gmail account.  Oddly enough I was able to resubscribe with my
avanthar.com account (and that should be waiting moderator approval).
Actually since I got the email to confirm, with the Avanthar request, I
think I failed to subscribe with gmail.

Hopefully that'll be resolved shortly. :-)

Zane