How to enable USB drives in both Windows 98SE AND MS-DOS 7.1.

Curious Marc curiousmarc3 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 14:28:49 CST 2018

Thanks Terry, I need to get my DOS7.1/Win98 Dolch to speak USB, that will be helpful, particularly the DOS portion. I got my Win98 networked to Win7, it's not that hard *once you know* and works really well. You have to change one entry in the Win7 registry and add one package from the unofficial Win98 service pack. If I find my notes I'll post them here.
Marc