OpenVMS software repositories?

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Thu Feb 8 14:48:31 CST 2018

On 02/08/2018 08:39 AM, Zane Healy via cctalk wrote:
> I’m sure.  I just need to figure out how to get access, preferably
> with ’tin'.  One of the reasons I dropped off was time, another was
> my ISP dropping USENET access.

There are a number of free Usenet test-only servers, and a number of
next to free binary feeds for text-only volumes.

  - Eternal-September (purportedly has issues from time to time)
  - AIOE

Those are the two that come to mind at the moment.

If that doesn't work for you let me know and I'll set you up with an
account on my personal news server.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die