Microfiches on Ebay

Paul Birkel pbirkel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 09:36:27 CST 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: cctalk [mailto:cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org] On Behalf Of Mattis Lind via cctalk
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2018 10:15 AM
To: Noel Chiappa; General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts
Subject: Re: Microfiches on Ebay

>     > From: Mattis Lind
>
>     > Many are already available online but some I cannot find.
>
> Which ones are you missing? I'm curious to see if my set has them.

I cannot find the DW750 Technical manual online for example.  But someone
has bought that fiche now.  Of course there are plenty of manuals for
various printers and other esoteric devices which might be of less
interest.There is a "DEC GT41/GT43 Graphic Display Terminal Install &
Maintenance Manual" for which I cannot find any traces of online. What is
GT41/GT43 BTW?

>         Noel

/Mattis

-----

I screen-scraped the following list of available microfiche.  I certainly don't recognize some of those items!

DEC 433MP Application Service Guide, Microfiche
DEC 881 Power Controller User Guide, Microfiche
DEC AA50 Digital To Analog Converter Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC AAV11 ADV11 KWV11-A DRV11 Users Guides, Microfiche
DEC ADQ32 A/D Converter Module User Guide, Microfiche
DEC ADQ32-SF A/D Converter Module Option Installation Guide, Microfiche
DEC ADV11-SF Analog-To-Digital Converter Module Option Install Guide, Microfiche
DEC ASF171 Automatic Sheet Feeder, Microfiche
DEC AXV11-C/KWV11-C Analog Module And Real-Time Clock Module, Microfiche
DEC AXV11-SF Analog I/O Module Option Installation Guide, Microfiche
DEC BA11-A Mounting Box And Power System Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC BA11-K 10.5 Inch Mounting Box Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC BA11-L Mounting Box Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC BA123 Enclosure Maintenance, Microfiche
DEC BA123-UC Inner Shield Upgrade Kit Installation Guide, Microfiche
DEC BA214 Enclosure Maintenance, Microfiche
DEC BA215 Enclosure Maintenance, Microfiche
DEC BA220/221 E-Series Industrial Workstation Maintenance Advisory, Microfiche
DEC BA400 Series Enclosures Storage Devices Installation Procedures, Microfiche
DEC BAM11 Status/Alarm Monitor Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC BDV11 Bus Terminator/Bootstrap/Diagnostic Technical & ROM Manuals Microfiche
DEC BL01 AC Line Monitor Maintenance Manual, Microfiche
DEC BM873 Restart/Loader Manual, Microfiche
DEC CB11 Telplant Interface Manual, Microfiche
DEC CD11 Card Reader System Manual, Microfiche
DEC CI750 Computer Interconnect Technical Description Manual, Microfiche (2)
DEC CMR11 Technical & Installation Manuals (2), Microfiche (2)
DEC CVC Installation And Operation Manual H7226 (60Hz), Microfiche
DEC CXY08 Asynchronous Multiplexer Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC DA11-F Unibus Window Maintenance Manual, Microfiche
DEC DA28-A Interprocessor Buffer Maintenance Manual, Microfiche
DEC DA28-C Interprocessor Buffer Maintenance Manual, Microfiche
DEC DA28-F Interprocessor Buffer Maintenance Manual, Microfiche
DEC DA28-J Interprocessor Buffer Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC DAV11-B LSI-11 DMA Interprocessor Link Option Description, Microfiche
DEC DB11-A Bus Repeater Manual, Microfiche
DEC DB11-H Bus Repeater Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC DC08 Telegraph Line Maintenance Manual, Microfiche
DEC DECconnect System Facilities Cabling Installation Guide, Microfiche
DEC DECmux 300 Remote Terminal Multiplexer Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC DECOM Broadband Ethernet Transceiver Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC DECserver 100 Terminal Server Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC DECserver 200/MC Hardware Installation Owner's Guide, Microfiche
DEC DECstation 210 Personal Computer Service Guide, Microfiche
DEC DECstation 300 SERIES Personal Computer Service Guide, Microfiche
DEC DEFTR Digital Broadband Ethernet Frequency Translator Manuals, Microfiche
DEC DELQA-SF Q-Bus To Ethernet Adapter Option Installation Guide, Microfiche
DEC DEMPR Digital Thinwire Ethernet Multiport Repeater Guide, Microfiche
DEC DEMWA Digital Ethernet Microwave Adapter Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC DEPCA Digital Ethernet Personal Computer Bus Adapter Guide, Microfiche
DEC DEQNA User's Guide, Microfiche
DEC DEQNA-SF Ethernet Interface Option Installation Guide, Microfiche
DEC DEREP Ethernet Repeater Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC DESQA-SF Switchable Qbus To Ethernet Adapter Option Guide, Microfiche
DEC DESTA Digital Thinwire Ethernet Station Adapter, Microfiche
DEC DF11-W Interface Service Manual, Microfiche
DEC DFC11-A Converter Clock Maintenance Manual, Microfiche
DEC DFS11-BA/BC EIA RS-422 Signal Cond. Module Option Description, Microfiche
DEC DFS11-BB/BD Mil 188-114B Signal Condition Mod Option Description, Microfiche
DEC DH11 Asynchronous Multiplexer Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC DHB32 Asynchronous Multiplexer User Guide, Microfiche
DEC DHQ11 Asynchronous Multiplexer Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC DHU11 Interface Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC DHV11 Remote Distribution Cabinet Kit Installation & Technical Manuals (2)
DEC DJ11 Asynchronous Line Multiplexer Maintenance Manual, Microfiche
DEC DL11 Asynchronous Line Interface Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC DL11-W Serial Line Unit/Real Time Clock Option Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC DLV11-E/F Asynchronous Line Interface User's Manual, Microfiche
DEC DLV11-J User's Guide, Microfiche
DEC DM11-BA Modem Control Multiplexer Option Description, Microfiche
DEC DMA10-H/D/G Memory Sharing Interface Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC DMB32 Asynchronous/Synchronous Multiplexer Technical Description, Microfiche
DEC DMC11 IPL Line Unit Maint & Microprocessor Technical Manuals, Microfiche
DEC DMF32 Multi-Function Communications Interface Tech Description, Microfiche
DEC DMR11 Synchronous Controller Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC DMV11 Synchronous Controller Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC DN11 Automatic Calling Unit Interface Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC DP01A Data Channel Maintenance Manual, Microfiche
DEC DP11-A Synchronous Interface Manual, Microfiche
DEC DPM50 Technical Description, Microfiche
DEC DPV11 Serial Interface Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC DPV11-SF Synchronous Interface Option Installation Guide, Microfiche
DEC DQ11 NPR Synchronous Line Interface Maintenance Manual, Microfiche (2)
DEC DR780 General Purpose Interface Technical Description, Microfiche
DEC DRQ3B-SF Parallel DMA I/O Module Option Installation Guide, Microfiche
DEC DRU11-C/DRE11-C Alt Buffer DMA Interface Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC DRV1J-SA/SF Parallel Line Interface Module Installation Guide, Microfiche
DEC DRV1J-SF Parallel Line Interface Module Option Installation Guide Microfiche
DEC DRV1W-SF General Purpose DMA Interface Option Installation, Microfiche
DEC DS11 Synchronous Interface Maintenance Manual, Microfiche
DEC DSA Error Log Manual & Troubleshooting Flowchart, Microfiche
DEC DSRZB Register Server Installation User's Guide, Microfiche
DEC DT11 Bus Switch Maintenance Manual, Microfiche
DEC DU11 Synchronous Interface Maintenance Manual, Microfiche
DEC DUP11 Bit Synchronous Maintenance Manual, Microfiche
DEC DUV11 Line Interface Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC DV11 Communications Multiplexer Maintenance Manual, Microfiche
DEC DW780 Unibus Adaptor Technical Description, Microfiche
DEC DWBUA Unibus Adapter Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC DYS50 Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC DYT01 DecDataway Terminal Interface Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC DZ11 Asynchronous Multiplexer Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC DZ11-X Asynchronous Multiplexer Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC DZ32 Asynchronous Multiplexer Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC DZQ11 Asynchronous Multiplexer Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC DZV11 Asynchronous Multiplexer Technical & User's Manuals (2), Microfiche
DEC Ethernet Communications Server & Network Interconnect Manuals, Microfiche
DEC Ethernet/IEEE Thinwire Repeaters (DEMPR/DESPR) Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC Factory Systems Site Preperation Guide, Microfiche
DEC FEPCM Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC FP11-A Floating Point Processor Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC FP11-C Floating Point Processor Maintenance Manual, Microfiche
DEC FP11-F Floating Point Processor Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC FP780 Floating Point Accelerator Technical Description, Microfiche
DEC GAMMA-11 System Installation And Maintenance Manual, Microfiche
DEC GS03 General Device Switch Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC GT41/GT43 Graphic Display Terminal Install & Maintenance Manual, Microfiche
DEC H4000-T Ethernet IEEE 802.3 Transceiver Tester User Guide, Microfiche
DEC H4005 802.3 Transceiver Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC H7202B Power System Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC H7202J Power Supply Technical Description, Microfiche
DEC H7224 Power Distribution System Branch Implement Plan Manual, Microfiche
DEC H7227 Power Distribution System Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC H7317 Power Distribution System Plus (50/60 HZ) Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC H7318 Power Conditioning System Plus (50/60 HZ) Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC H740D Power Supply Maintenance Manual, Microfiche
DEC H780-C, -D, -H, -J, -K, -L Power Supply User's Manual, Microfiche
DEC H9500 Corporate Cabinet System, Microfiche
DEC H9642-J Cabinet Maintenance, Microfiche
DEC H9660 EMI/RFI Cabinet Installation And Maintenance Manual, Microfiche
DEC H9901 Industrial Computer Enclosure Pocket Service & User's Guides (2)
DEC HA3000 Uninterruptible Power System Installation Manual And User Guide
DEC HSC50 Off-Line & In-Line Diagnostics And Utilities Documentation, Microfiche
DEC IEU11-A/IEQ11-A User's Guide, Microfiche
DEC KA780 Central Processor Technical Description, Microfiche
DEC KA86 EMM VAX 8600 Environmental Monitoring Technical Description, Microfiche
DEC KBD01 Option For PDP 11/44 User Guide, Microfiche
DEC KC780 Console Interface Board Technical Description, Microfiche
DEC KCT32 VAX/VMS Installation & Programmable Communication Manuals, Microfiche
DEC KCT32-XA V.35 Interface Installation Manual, Microfiche
DEC KD11-A Processor Maintenance Manual, Microfiche (2)
DEC KD11-B Processor Maintenance Manual, Microfiche
DEC KD11-E Central Processor Maintenance Manual & 11/34 Rom Listing, Microfiche
DEC KD11-EA Central Processor Maintenance Manual, Microfiche
DEC KD11-Z PDP-11/44 System Technical Manual, Microfiche (2)
DEC KDB50 Disk Controller Technical Description, Microfiche (2)
DEC KE11-E Instruction Set Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC KG11-A Exclusive OR And CRC Block Check Maintenance Manual, Microfiche
DEC KMS11-A/B Communications Processor Option Descriptions, Microfiche
DEC KMS11-BD/BE Communications Processor Option Description, Microfiche
DEC KMS11-K Data Interface Service Manual, Microfiche
DEC KMS11-P Synchronous Communication Processor Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC KMV11 Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC KMV1A Programmable Communications Controller Technical & User's Manuals (2)
DEC KT11-C,CD Memory Management Unit Maintenance Manual, Microfiche
DEC KT11-D Memory Management Option Manual, Microfiche
DEC KU116-BB/AB Option Diagnostic & Extended Control Store Hardware Reference
DEC KW11K User's Manual Microfiche
DEC KW11-L/W/P Programmable Real-Time Clock & Watchdog Timer Manuals Microfiche
DEC KW11-P Programmable Real-Time Clock User's Manual Microfiche
DEC KY11-R Family Of Electronic Consoles Technical Manual Microfiche
DEC KZQSA Module Installation Guide, Microfiche
DEC LA210 Technical Manual, Microfiche (2)
DEC LA34-S Decwriter IV Series Technical Manual Microfiche
DEC LA36 Decwriter ll Maintenance Manual, Microfiche
DEC LA75/LA75P Companion Printers Technical & Maintenance Advisory Manuals (2)
DEC LAN Bridge 100 Network Bridge Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC LAN Bridge 150 Installation, Microfiche
DEC LAV11/LPV11 Printer System User's Manual Microfiche
DEC LC11 Decwriter System Manual Microfiche
DEC LCG01 Color Printing System Installation/Operator's & Technical Manuals (2)
DEC LCP01 Color Printing System Users & Installation/Operators Manual Microfiche
DEC LG01 600 LPM Text Printer Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC LG02 600 LPM Text And Graphics Printer Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC LJ250/LJ252 Companion Color Printer Pocket Service Guide, Microfiche
DEC LK11 Pushbutton Option Manual Microfiche
DEC LK40 A,B,C,B Keyboard Manual Microfiche
DEC LLF01 Long Line Fiber Optic Interface Installation/Maintenance Manual
DEC LN01/LN01S (50/60 Hz) Functional Documentation Microfiche (3)
DEC LN03 & LN03 Plus ISO/PC Cartridge Maintenance Advisory, Microfiche
DEC LN03 Installing And Using, Maintenance Advisory, Technical Manuals (3)
DEC LN03A Laser Printer Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC LN03R ScriptPrinter Maintenance Advisory, Microfiche
DEC LP01/02 Line Printer Preventive Maint Manual, Microfiche
DEC LP05 2230 Line Printer Technical Manual, Microfiche (2)
DEC LP11/LS11/LA11 Line Printer Manual, Microfiche
DEC LP20 Line Printer System Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC LP25/LP26 Print Set, Microfiche (2)
DEC LP27 Line Printer Technical Installation Users Manuals (3), Microfiche (4)
DEC LP27/LP29 Line Printer Installation & Operators Manuals (2), Microfiche (2)
DEC LP29 Line Printer Maintenance Guide, Microfiche
DEC LPA11/LS11/LA11 Line Printer User Manual, Microfiche
DEC LPA11-K Laboratory Accelerator, Microfiche
DEC LPC01 Universal Interface Maint Manual, Microfiche
DEC LPD11 Interface Maintenance Manual, Microfiche
DEC LPR11 Remote Printer System Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC LPS11-S Laboratory System Maintenance Manual, Microfiche
DEC LQP02 Printer Technical & Pocket Service Manuals (2), Microfiche
DEC LQP03 Printer Pocket Service Guide, Microfiche
DEC LQP45 Daisy Wheel Printer Service Manual, Microfiche (2)
DEC LS120 Decwriter lll (3) Technical Manual, Microfiche (2)
DEC LSP25 Band Printer Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC LSP26 Band Printer Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC LV8/12/11 Printer/Plotter Users Guide, Microfiche
DEC LXR11 Remote Printer/Plotter System Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC LXV11 Impact Printer/Plotter Option Description, Microfiche
DEC LXY12/LXY22 Impact Printer/Plotter User's & Installation Manuals, Microfiche
DEC LXY21 Impact Printer/Plotter Option Description, Microfiche
DEC M7850 Parity Controller Maintenance Manual, Microfiche
DEC M8203 Line Unit Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC M8224 Rom Lists Forks 11 And IRC, Microfiche
DEC MDE Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC MIRA Technical & Installation And Maintenance Manuals (2), Microfiche
DEC MuxServer 100 Network Reference & Installation Manuals (2), Microfiche
DEC MuxServer 300 Remote Terminal Server Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC PrintServer 40 Installation Guide, Microfiche
DEC Professional VRTS1-A Color/Touch Screen Mini Maintenance Manual, Microfiche
DEC QMA DLV Asynchronous Line Interface Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC QMA DMP11 Synchronous Controller Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC QMA DMR11 Synchronous Controller Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC QMA DZ11 Asynchronous Multiplexer Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC R80 Disk Drive Service Manual & Technical Description, Microfiche (2)
DEC RA80 Disk Drive Service Manual, Microfiche
DEC RA81 Disk Drive Service & User Manuals (2), Microfiche (2)
DEC RA8X Preventive Maintenance Procedures, Microfiche
DEC Rainbow Winchester Disk Option Installation Guide, Microfiche
DEC RC25 Disk Subsystem Installation Guide, Microfiche
DEC RD25 Fixed Disk Drive Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC RD33 Fixed Disk Drive Technical & Service Manuals (2), Microfiche
DEC RD52-A Disk Drive Technical Description, Microfiche
DEC RF-Delua Station Interface Unit Installation Guide, Microfiche
DEC RF-LA1DR-AA Dot Matrix Printer User's Guide (US Area Only), Microfiche
DEC RF-PCXXF Floor Stand Illustrated Parts Brkdwn, Microfiche
DEC RL01/RL02 Technical Manuals Vol. 1 & 2, Microfiche (2)
DEC RM03 Disk Drive Technical Manual, Microfiche (2)
DEC RM05 Disk Subsystem Service Manual, Microfiche
DEC RM80 Disk Drive Technical Description & Service Manuals (2), Microfiche (2)
DEC RQDX3 Controller Module User's Guide, Microfiche
DEC RRD50 Digital Disk Drive Technical Description, Microfiche
DEC RRD50/40 Q-Bus Controller Installation Guide, Microfiche
DEC RT137 Hardened Terminal Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC RT1XX-AE Key Board Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC RV20 Optical Disk Subsystem Service Guide, Microfiche
DEC RX33 Diskette Drive Technical Description Manual, Microfiche
DEC RXV11 User's Manual, Microfiche
DEC SA106/TA867 Storage Subsystem User And Installation Guide, Microfiche
DEC SA550 Storage Array Family Configuration Guide, Microfiche
DEC SF100 Storage Array Installation Guide, Microfiche
DEC TK50 Tape Drive Subsystem Owners & Technical Manuals (2), Microfiche
DEC TK70 Tape Drive Subsystem Maintenance Advisory, Microfiche
DEC TM03 Magtape Tech Manual, Microfiche
DEC TSU05 Tape Transport Subsystem Installation Manual, Microfiche
DEC TU81/TA81 Pathfinder & Tape Subsystem Technical Manuals (2), Microfiche (3)
DEC TZK50/SCSI Controller Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC UDA50 Service Manual, Microfiche
DEC VAX 4/VAXStation 4 Upgrade Installation Guide, Microfiche
DEC VAX 4000 Model 200 (BA215) Installation And Operation, Microfiche
DEC VAX 8600/8650 System Installation Manual, Microfiche
DEC VR260 Monochrome Video Monitor Maintenance Advisory, Microfiche
DEC VT105 Graphic Terminal Technical Manual, Microfiche
DEC VT1XX Installation Manual, Microfiche
DEC VT220 Technical Installation & Additional Features Manuals (3), Microfiche
DEC VT240 Series Technical Installation & Additional Features Manuals (3)
DEC VT320 Video Terminal Pocket Service Guide, Microfiche
DEC VT330 Video Terminal Pocket Service Guide, Microfiche
DEC VT340 Video Terminal Pocket Service Guide, Microfiche
DEC VT52 Decscope Maintenance Manual, Microfiche
DEC VTX20 Technical Description, Microfiche
DEC Workstations & MicroVax 2000 Network Guide, Microfiche

-----