How to enable USB drives in both Windows 98SE AND MS-DOS 7.1.

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Sun Feb 11 19:33:06 CST 2018

    > From: Grant Taylor

    > I've had plenty of things that I've found and referenced over the years
    > that have disappeared from where I knew it was.

Ah, bit rot - the scourge of the Web. Thank G-d for the Internet Archive!

Although at least one major list archive had been marked to exclude robots,
or something, because even though I had 'good at one point URLs', the IA
contained... zip.

    > I've taken to mirroring copies of it on my site, with proper
    > accreditation.

Yes:

  http://www.chiappa.net/~jnc/tech/archives.html#Personal

and of course also:

  http://ana-3.lcs.mit.edu/~jnc/cctalk/

(need to add a link to that one on my home page...)

	Noel